put Climate Action to work with us
Check out our open positions or send us an unsolicited application.
- Climate Action Consultant (full/part time, Copenhagen/hybrid, interviews on a rolling basis)
- Unsolicited applications
Climate Action Consultant to join emerging consultancy cirka cph
Q: 🙋 Hello, is it me you are looking for?
A: Yes! Particularly you who are:
– Committed to support climate action together with cities, companies and communities
– Able to frame climate challenges to create engagement and agency from stakeholders
– Known to be social, curious and empathic with people across disciplines and professions
Sound about right? Read on 👇
Here’s the deal:
Our emerging climate action consultancy is looking for new passionate colleagues to join our dedicated team.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to meaningful climate action and grow with our highly committed and curious team.
At cirka cph we work with cities, communities and companies to ensure impactful initiatives, through our participatory and experiment-based approach.
You will get to play a key role in shaping new and ongoing projects, while contributing to the long term development of a changemaking consultancy.
What you could be doing here:
1. Contribute to client projects from inception to conclusion
2. Build relations with new and returning clients, and identifying potential projects
3. Strategically communicate key messages online and in-person
4. Develop new offerings to help clients drive climate action
5. Contribute to cirka cph’s development, learning and strategic direction.
We would be stoked if some of these are true for you:
– Experience from public sector employment or consulting role, particularly with development and partnerships
– Willingness to experiment with high-leverage offerings towards new or existing target groups
– Relevant education in societal, human or natural sciences
– Eager to utilise and expand your existing network
– Fluent in Danish and English, both spoken and written
What you can expect from us:
You will be entering an exciting journey with a passionate team, guided by meaningful impact.
You will get to know and work with a wide range of stakeholders within climate action.
Further, you get to go under the skin of an emerging purpose-driven company, and to develop your own role in the team over time.
On top of that, you can benefit from:
– Flexible work – you decide when and where the magic happens
– Among friends – social atmosphere and dedicated fun times
– Close by – easily reached central office in Copenhagen
Get in touch:
Help us get to know you. Briefly introduce yourself and your take on the role outlined above. Video, audio and written intros are all welcome. Please also include your CV. Send it all to .
We do interviews on a rolling basis, so make sure to reach us at your earliest convenience.
You are welcome to call Partner, Emil Kragh at +45 60164290 in case of any questions.
We are always looking for new companions to develop our existing team.
Would you like to join in on the fun, but not finding what you need in our current openings? Drop us a line!
Tell us about what role you would like to play, and what you believe that we could make possible together.
Get in touch